Digiworld named as a distributor of Apple products in Vietnam
It is expected that 50,000 Apple products will be distributed to Vietnamese consumers from now to the year-end.
“Apple products, especially iPhone and Macbook, are very popular in Vietnam. Vietnamese have a great need for buying Apple products at good prices and genuine warranty.” said the company’s chairman and general director.
In the first four months of this year Apple had the third largest market share in Vietnam and second in terms of value, According to a report by the GfK.
Digiworld said it wants to directly distribute all Apple product lines comprising iPhone, iPad, MacBook, Beats, Watch, Apple TV and accessories like Airpod, Earpod, keyboard, mouse, and cover.
Established in 1997, the company has been the leading market expansion services provider in Vietnam.
It has also been an authorized distributor for more than 30 global technology brands and has a distribution network of 16,000 points of sale.
It listed on the Ho Chi Minh Stock Exchange in 2015.
- Nestlé launches NESCAFÉ Plan 2030 worth more than CHF1 billion
- CCXGF: Policy Review of ESG Reporting and Analysis of ESG Reporting of China's Publicly Listed Companies in 2022
- Survey commissioned by IHG Hotels & Resorts reveals what consumers value when they travel
- PARADISO, BARCELONA IS NO.1 AS THE WORLD'S 50 BEST BARS 2022 ARE REVEALED
- Agriculture must change to keep up with the world trend