Inside Out: Legal framework and process for debt management in Vietnam
In this video, Tran Minh Thu (Katleen), Principal Lawyer,
GBS /VICLaw talking about legal framework & process for managing debtors under Covid-19 conditions in Vietnam.
If you are a foreign investors, expatriate or business partner, who is hungry for insights about Vietnamese business conditions, this is where you can hear directly from leaders across sectors about how they are dealing with a dynamic business, regulatory, legal and operational landscape.
Hear insights from industry insiders and key members of the foreign investors community in Vietnam as they share experiences, discuss lessons learned and how to prepare for every step of doing business in Vietnam.
To know more about doing business in Vietnam as foreign investor, you may talk to Rahn Wood, Partner of
or over the Phone/Viber/WhatsApp at:
- Party Chief Nguyen Phu Trong Calls For Concerted Efforts To Combat COVID 19
- Vietnam News Today July 30 Ho Chi Minh City to Vaccinate People After 6 p m
- COVID-19: 4,773 cases added to national tally on late July 29
- Newly-appointed Foreign Minister receives congratulations from China
- Vietnam reports 4,773 new Covid-19 cases