Vietnam’s textile and garment export value achieves us$22.1 billion fist 9 months
Its major export markets incorporated China, Japan, South Korea, the European Union and the United States, In September alone; Vietnam’s textile and garment exports dropped 1.3 percent yearly to 2.8 billion United States dollars.
The Vietnam Investment Review newspaper current account the garment and textile sector is between the sectors hardest strike by the Coronavirus pandemic, in company with tourism and aviation.
The account stated that at this point of time in preceding years, the textile and garment businesses would have received instructions for the rest of the year, nevertheless, because of the decreasing demand in the middle of the coronavirus pandemic, they were receiving instructions merely on a monthly or weekly foundation.
- Got Time To Spare? These Non-Profit Organizations Are In Need Of Volunteers
- Connecting continents via close multi-sector cooperation
- Better training, career guidance
- Manulife Hong Kong research reveals attitude shift on how Hongkongers live with COVID-19
- Nishan International Mayors' Dialogue held in Jining
Connecting continents via close multi-sector cooperation
Corporate bond market reform adds safety net for investors
Viet Nam, India hold great potential for supply chain cooperation: analysts
BAEMIN Vietnam, a top 5 e-commerce market leader in 2022
Provinces and cities work to secure food supplies for year-end