Grab launched GrabCar Protect in HCMC from Oct 7
Grab Company has just announced the resumption of GrabCar operations in the Covid-19 epicentre of HCM City with its new GrabCar Protect service.
More stories at Vietnam Insider’s homepage.
According to the company, the new service, which was launched from October 7, meets all the local requirements for safe passenger transportation during the Covid-19 pandemic.
Drivers have been fully vaccinated. Each taxi car will only serve 50% of its capacity.
All GrabCar Protect vehicles have been installed with safety screens. Drivers and passengers are advised to travel with open windows, not to use air conditioners, and to frequently use disinfecting agents.
All vehicles will be thoroughly disinfected after each transportation.
Passengers are advised to pay by card or Moca wallet on the Grab app.
HCM City has suspended public transport, including app-based cars since mid-June in an effort to contain the widespread Covid-19 outbreak that has so far infected over 405,184 people citywide.
- Vietnam beat Kyrgyzstan 3-0 in final friendly ahead of AFC U23 Asian Cup 2022 Qualifiers
- METAVERSE EMPIRE (MES) was launched to open the age of empire under Metaverse
- At least 8 dead and missing after heavy rainfall as the weather turns cold in Vietnam
- MSIG Introduces SME Group Medical Insurance Plan Focusing on Flexible Coverage
- Vietnam logs 3,175 new Covid-19 local cases as over 61.9 million have been vaccinated
Joint venture oilfield produce 1 million tonnes of crude
Over 40% of firms in Long An resume operations
VinFast to debut new electric vehicles at Los Angeles Auto Show 2021
NG Biotech expected to open R&D centre for infectious diseases in Vietnam
Big garment makers see stable orders, want to hire more workers