Where to catch New Year’s Eve fireworks in Saigon for free
Local authorities have submitted the proposal on the 2021 New Year celebration to the prime minister for approval.
The pyrotechnic displays will be organized at the three mentioned spots at around 12:00 – 12:15 am on January 1, 2021, following a New Year concert on the evening of December 31 at the Nguyen Hue promenade in District 1.
Saigon River Tunnel, District 1
Vinhome Central Park, Binh Thanh District
One low-range show will be organized at Dam Sen Theme Park in District 11.
Dam Sen Park in District 11
Artistic performances to welcome the new year will also be held in District 9, District 12, Tan Phu District, Binh Tan District, Binh Chanh District, Hoc Mon District, Cu Chi District, Nha Be District, Can Gio District, at the Youth Culture House, on university and college campuses, and at industrial parks.
A light projection performance onto the Ho Chi Minh City People’s Committee building will also take place, provided that officials can mobilize enough private funding.
Meanwhile, the city’s Department of Culture and Sports is preparing for a bicycle race in celebration of the new year on Mai Chi Tho Bouelvard and near the Sala urban area in District 2.
The municipal government has required the Department of Culture and Sports to ensure COVID-19 prevention during these events.
Relevant agencies are also told to cease all outdoor celebrations upon detection of any community transmission threats.
By Xuan Tung – Thao Le / Tuoi Tre News
- DirectAsia Reveals 5 Factors That Could Influence Your Car Insurance Quotes in Singapore
- Vietnamese smartphone usage spent mostly on Facebook
- Ministry ensures supply of essential goods
- Top scientists uncertain about the need for Covid 19 booster shots
- Han Ji-hyun Of SBD Entertainment, Wholly-Owned by Spackman Entertainment Group’s Associated Company, Spackman Media Group, Featured in Marie Claire’s Beauty Makeup Pictorial