Vietnamese culinary culture promoted in Argentina
NDO – Vietnam Culinary Culture Days, themed “Vietnam’s taste”, officially opened in Buenos Aires, Argentina on December 10, aiming to introduce Vietnam’s traditional food and cultural features to international friends.
The event featured the attendance of Vietnamese Ambassador to Argentina Duong Quoc Thanh and Foreign Deputy Minister of Argentina Pablo Enrique Sivori.
Speaking at the opening ceremony, Ambassador Duong Quoc Thanh affirmed that the event is an opportunity to enhance the mutual understanding and friendship between Vietnam and Argentina.
Visitors have the chance to enjoy Vietnam’s traditional food as well as learn about the preparation of the food.
In addition, guests were impressed by handicrafts, Ao Dai (Vietnamese traditional long dresses) and images highlighting the country’s cultural identities.
Vietnam Culinary Culture Days will last until December 13 at the Green Bambo and Saigon restaurants.
- DX Day 2021 to focus on eight priority fields in digital transformation
- Vietnam boasts largest renewable energy complex in Southeast Asia
- Natural disaster recovery assistance for Quang Tri s education sector
- PAPI 2020 Vietnam shows best corruption control in public sector in 10 years
- Small investors continue inundating markets