Gio Linh Quang Tri tourism experience: How to go, what to eat, where to play?
Let’s save the experience of Gio Linh Quang Tri tourism for the first time: Time, travel, visit, eat … below to explore the beauty and visit many famous historical sites here.
Gio Linh was originally a small district in Quang Tri province. This place is associated with many cultural and historical relics and clear, beautiful beaches.
The best time to travel to Gio Linh
Gio Linh is characterized by a rather harsh climate, including two main seasons of the year. In particular, the dry season lasting from March to September is influenced by Laotian winds, so the weather is quite hot and drought. The rainy season is from October to February next year, at this time there are often heavy rain in Gio Linh. Therefore, Gio Linh tourism experience shows that the period from after Lunar New Year until May is the most ideal time to admire the beautiful scenery in Gio Linh. At this time, the sun is warm, cool and less stormy, suitable for sightseeing and entertainment activities.
Gio Linh travel experience: How to move
Traveling to Quang Tri to explore Gio Linh you can go by bus or train. For you departing from Hanoi or Saigon, traveling by plane is the most convenient. There is currently no airport in Quang Tri, so you need to fly to Hue or Dong Hoi and take a bus to Quang Tri.
If you take a bus from Hanoi, you can refer to the garage such as Quang Luyen garage, Quang Tuu garage, Hoa Hong garage, Minh Map car, … For you from Saigon, there is Duc Trang garage, Tien Thanh, Quang Loc, Tien Dat Thanh …
About transportation in Gio Linh , you can go by taxi or rent a motorbike for about 120,000 VND – 200,000 VND / day.
Nice hotel, good price should stay at Gio Linh
Where should Gio Linh travel experience be ? In general, hotel services in Gio Linh have not been developed as much as in Dong Ha city. Here are some hotels and motels in Gio Linh you can refer to:
– Sepon Boutique Resort – Cua Viet Beach – Address: Cua Viet Beach, Gio Linh, Quang Tri
– Cua Viet Resort House – Address: Cua Viet Town, Gio Linh, Quang Tri
– Hotel Tung Viet – Address: Gio Hai, Gio Linh, Quang Tri
– Phu My Hoa Hotel – Address: Cua Viet Beach, Gio Linh, Quang Tri
– Linh Linh Guest House – Address: Gio Linh Town, Gio Linh, Quang Tri
– Tuat Phat Guest House – Address: Gio Phong, Gio Linh, Quang Tri
Popular tourist destinations in Gio Linh Quang Tri
Gio Linh Tourism Quang Tri should go ? There are many historical monuments and attractions that attract tourists when coming to Gio Linh that you should not miss such as:
Truong Son National Martyrs Cemetery
Address: Vinh Truong, Gio Linh, Quang Tri
This is a famous spiritual tourist destination in Quang Tri, attracting a lot of tourists; Truong Son cemetery has the largest scale in our country with 106ha, located on 3 hills. This is the burial place for those who have made merit in the defense of the Ho Chi Minh route in the war against the US. If you have the opportunity to visit Gio Linh Quang Tri, you should once visit Truong Son cemetery to commemorate the heroic sacrifice for the country.
|> See also: Gradually explore the historical relics of Quang Tri|
The relic of Hien Luong and Ben Hai rivers
Address: Located in Xuan Hoa village, Trung Hai commune, Do Linh district, Quang Tri province
Gio Linh tourism experience should go ? The next destination that you should not miss is the Hien Luong double-shore relic that attracts visitors with lyrical natural scenery and is a super beautiful virtual living place that you should not miss.
Cua Viet Beach
Address: Gio Linh, Quang Tri
This Quang Tri beach is about 15km south of Dong Ha city center. This is a famous beach and attracts visitors when coming to Gio Linh with wild beauty. Coming to this beach, you can go for a walk to admire the romantic scenery and relax with the cool water here. Along Cua Viet beach are soaring coconut trees and luxury resorts. Coming to Cua Viet beach, you can not only swim in the beach, but also enjoy participating in many attractive sea games.
Cua Viet Beach is the ideal destination in Gio Linh
Ben Tat suspension bridge
This place was once recognized as a national historical relic, playing an important role in the fight against the enemy in 1973. Ben Tat suspension bridge used to be a place to transport tens of thousands of vehicles from the rear to relay the front fight.
Ben Tat suspension bridge
The Golden Sand Dunes at Nhi Ha
Gio Linh tourism experience if you do not know where to go, the golden sand hill at Nhi Ha is the ideal destination that you should not miss. This sand has a height of up to 40 meters and is very close when moving to Gio Hai beach, Cua Viet beach. From a distance, the golden sand hill at Nhi Ha shows up with a peaceful natural scenery, nothing better than watching the sunrise or sunset at this sand hill is extremely romantic to live virtual supernatural pictures.
The Golden Sand Dunes at Nhi Ha
What should Gio Linh tourism eat?
There are many Gio Linh specialties that you should not miss when you have the opportunity to visit this famous place in Quang Tri province:
– Sweet cake: The cake is made from sticky rice, mushrooms, seafood, bean sprouts. Enjoy a delicious and delicious crunchy cake.
– Buffalo leaf buffalo meat: The dish is made from buffalo meat and chili leaf, a unique dish of Gio Linh people. If you have the opportunity to visit Gio Linh, you should once enjoy and feel this special dish.
Specialties stir-fried buffalo meat
– Flat bed porridge: This type of porridge is cooked from rice flour with snakehead fish, Gio Linh people often call it fish porridge. Enjoy a bowl of hot porridge served with fresh chili, delicious cilantro, warm stomach.
– Mussel Noodles Mai: A delicious and beautiful bowl of mussel noodles with broth served with chili salt, ginger and herbs in the morning or afternoon are all suitable.
The above are Gio Linh Quang Tri travel experiences , hoping to help you get the most useful and necessary information for your upcoming trip.
- Hanoi Vaccination deployed for settlers relic sites re operate from March 8
- Strange roasted pork tea “unique” in Hue, challenge the culinary devotees
- China sets 2021 GDP growth target at more than 6%
- Vietnamese rush to buy cars as prices fall
- Free admission tickets for guests wearing ao dai on March 8