Night market in Phu Quoc island district
NDO – Phu Quoc Island District in Kien Giang province is not only famous for its pristine and poetic beaches but also attracts many tourists thanks to its night market.
At night, the market in the centre of Dong Duong town in the island district is crowded with various booths selling a whide variety of different commodities.
Visitors to the night market can enjoy the peacefulness as well as the closeness, sincerity and simplicity of the local people on this beautiful island.
Banh thot not (steamed rice cake with palm sugar) is a specialty of Kien Giang province.
Delicious food in the night market
Guides enthusiastically introducing local products.
Visitors selecting specialties as gifts for their relatives and friends.
- S&P affirms Malaysia's credit ratings, outlook remains negative
- China tops list for purchasing Vietnamese steel
- Facing fourth wave of Covid 19 Vietnam applies innovative treatment models
- Nanogen seeks approval for emergency use of Vietnamese vaccine Nanocovax
- Young man dies 39 hours after receiving Covid-19 vaccine