Sam Son City receives special national historical site certificate
The ceremony to grant a special national historical site certificate to Sam Son City was held on October 26.
Deputy Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Trinh Thi Thuy transferred the certificate to leaders of Sam Son City.
Deputy Minister of Culture, Sports and Tourism Trinh Thi Thuy transferred the certificate to leaders of Sam Son City, Thanh Hoa Province.
The ministry submitted the proposal to Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc via official document 858 issued on January 182019. The proposal was approved on December 312019.
Sam Son tourism site includes Truong Le Mountain, Doc Cuoc Temple, Trong Mai rocks and To Hien Thanh Temple among other attractions. The site is considered to have raw beauty with constructions with cultural and historical value. It also has rich biodiversity and many traditional festivals and events that are held annually such as the Cau Ngu Festival when fishermen pray to the Gods of the Sea.
On the same day, the groundbreaking ceremony for the USD1bn super project including coastal square, ecological, resort and entertainment areas in Sam Son was also held. It is hoped that the project will improve Sam Son City’s position as a high-quality tourism destination in the region.
This is a part of the events to celebrate the 19th Party Congress of Thanh Hoa Province.
- Vietnam’s internet speed is back to normal as undersea cable fixed
- Vietnamese PM Commits Optimal Conditions For Newly Appointed Russian Ambassador
- Vietnam Coordinates ASEAN Meetings with Partners at 54th Foreign Ministers Meeting
- Coronavirus updates: Vietnam records 4,267 local cases Wednesday morning
- Daily Horoscope August 5 Prediction for Zodiac Signs with Love Money Career and Health