The Muong Lo Cultural and Tourism Festival presents the xoè Thái
| Opening of the Muong Lo Cultural and Tourist Festival on October 17 in the province of Yen Bai (North).|
Photo: VNA /CVN
The big dance saw the participation of 2020 actors and artisans as well as traditional musical instruments.
Muong Lo - Nghia Lo, which has 21 tight-knit ethnic groups, has a long history and glorious revolutionary tradition as well as diverse cultural identities.
Visitors to the festival will have the chance to immerse themselves in the folk songs and dances of ethnic minorities while discovering various cultural and tourist activities.
Nghia Lo is famous for the big dance xoe Thai and Han Khuong Festival which are both classified as National Intangible Cultural Heritage. In addition, the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism is in the process of creating dossiers to submit to UNESCO in the hope of recognizing xoe Thai as the intangible cultural heritage of the world.
As part of the event, activities reproducing the spiritual life, culture and arts of ethnic minority groups in the locality are expected to attract large numbers of visitors.
CPV /VNA /CVN
- AXA AFFIN offers COVID-19 Complimentary Support Fund to assist its customers and to spur vaccination
- Bac Giang 87 new cases, HCMC 45 as Covid-19 pandemic rages on
- Librestream Brings its Onsight Augmented Reality Solution to Japan and Establishes Localized Sales and Support Operations
- Vietnam has vaccinated more than 1.77 million of its 96-million population
- How Putin got exactly everything he wanted from US President Joe Biden
How Ho Chi Minh City support small traders during the Covid-19 pandemic
Many enterprise in the leather and footwear have a impressive growth during this time
Boosting domestic investment to bolster economic growth: experts
How to Acquire a Company in Vietnam as Foreigner
Napas unveils unified QR code system for bank transfers