Japanese Prime Minister takes morning walk around Hoan Kiem lake
NDO – Japanese Prime Minister Suga Yoshihide surprised many Hanoians as he took a walk around Hoan Kiem (Sword) Lake in Hanoi early in the morning of October 20.
Japanese PM Suga Yoshihide waving to Hanoians.
Many people were surprised and excited to see the Japanese PM.
Earlier, following the official welcome ceremony on the morning of October 19 Japanese PM Suga Yoshihide was received by Party General Secretary and State President Nguyen Phu Trong. The visiting Japanese PM also held talks with his Vietnamese counterpart Nguyen Xuan Phuc and met with National Assembly Chairwoman Nguyen Thi Kim Ngan.
Also yesterday, the Japanese PM visited President Ho Chi Minh’s Mausoleum, met students from the Vietnam-Japan University, and delivered a speech on Japan’s policy approach to ASEAN.
Vietnam is the first foreign destination of the Japanese PM since he took office one month ago.
Photo credit: Ha Nam
- Huawei Cloud: Leading Cloud Native to Advance Global Smart Finance
- Navigate Change, Shaping Smarter Finance Together: Huawei Cloud Releases Data Warehouse 3.0
- PSP Investments posts 4.4% return in fiscal year 2023, demonstrating resilience and outperforming markets in a challenging environment
- Geekbuying - A Recognized and Trusted Global Online Shop
- Odisha Train Accident: KIIT to Provide Jobs and Education to Victims' Families of Odisha