Cycling activities to make Hanoi a green city
More than 400 participants, including more than 260 from over 30 embassies and international organizations in Hanoi, participated in a bicycle parade passing by the Monument of the Dead Heroes area, in the streets around Hoan Kiem Lake, Hang Ngang, Hang Dao, Dong Xuan market…
It was one of the activities to celebrate the 1010 years of Thang Long - Hanoi and the 17th Hanoi Municipal Party Congress for the term 2020-2025.
The event was an opportunity to promote the image of a peaceful, green, clean and beautiful Hanoi, in particular the vibrant, creative, stylish, safe, friendly Hoan Kiem district.
At the same time, the program also encouraged the use of the bicycle, not only as a normal means of transport but also as a good behavior, contributing to better air quality so that Hanoi remains a pleasant city to live in. .
- Contrary to business results of hydroelectricity
- Session 19/10: Foreign investors still sold strongly CTG and MSN
- Hoang Huy profit nearly 400 billion in the third quarter, up 120% over the same period
- Comments on derivative stocks on October 20: Difficulty at the 905 resistance zone, consider Short
- The special advisor to the Prime Minister of Japan in honor