Cycling activities to make Hanoi a green city
More than 400 participants, including more than 260 from over 30 embassies and international organizations in Hanoi, participated in a bicycle parade passing by the Monument of the Dead Heroes area, in the streets around Hoan Kiem Lake, Hang Ngang, Hang Dao, Dong Xuan market…
It was one of the activities to celebrate the 1010 years of Thang Long - Hanoi and the 17th Hanoi Municipal Party Congress for the term 2020-2025.
The event was an opportunity to promote the image of a peaceful, green, clean and beautiful Hanoi, in particular the vibrant, creative, stylish, safe, friendly Hoan Kiem district.
At the same time, the program also encouraged the use of the bicycle, not only as a normal means of transport but also as a good behavior, contributing to better air quality so that Hanoi remains a pleasant city to live in. .
- Vietnam set to begin work on four major road projects next week
- Travel companies see positive outlook but challenges lie ahead
- Vietnam wants stronger agro-fishery exports to China
- HOSE reports 2022 revenue of nearly VND2 trillion
- Hanoi, South Korea to explore cooperation opportunities in smart city development
Travel companies see positive outlook but challenges lie ahead
Hanoi, South Korea to explore cooperation opportunities in smart city development
Open data and AI - the engine of economic growth
HanoiPlasPrintPack Exhibition launched to boost local plastic industry development
Vietnam urges China to facilitate Vietnamese seafood exports