CNN releases “Why not Vietnam” video to promote Vietnam’s tourism
CNN officially releases a video promoting Vietnamese tourism
The short video features the country’s best scenic spots in the shape of the letter S, promoting a safe, new and attractive destination on the global tourism map.
The beauty of the Tam Coc ecotourism site in Ninh Binh (North). Photo: Nguyen Manh Ha
Produced by the Tourism Advisory Board (TAB) and the Vietnam National Tourism Administration in collaboration with CNN, the video is an invitation to international visitors to choose Vietnam as the next destination in the post-COVID-19 era.
Why not Vietnam? will air on CNN for approximately six weeks. After the appearance on CNN, the CNBC channel will take charge of the free broadcast of this video.
- Yiren Digital Reports First Quarter 2023 Financial Results
- Unitholders Requisition EGM at Sabana REIT to VOTE FOR Replacing the Current External Manager with a Newly Setup Internal Manager
- CGTN: China stresses green development, ethnic unity in modernization drive
- Arçelik's developers boosted with advanced capabilities of Open AIGPT Models
- NEXTDC Kickstarts Regional Expansion with KL1 Data Centre in Malaysia