CNN releases “Why not Vietnam” video for tourism promotion campaign
Nguyen Le Phuc, deputy general director of the Vietnam National Administration of Tourism (VNAT), made the confirmation during a press conference in Hanoi on October 14.
The video is set to be shown on CNN until mid-November in an effort to attract a greater number of tourists to the country following the second wave of the fight against the novel coronavirus (COVID-19).
The name of “Why not Vietnam” suggest that visitors choose Vietnam as it can be viewed as a safe tourism destination, Phuc said.
The “Why not Vietnam” campaign marks the third time that a video on Vietnamese tourism has been broadcast by CNN.
This comes after the US broadcaster aired two videos titled “Hanoi: Heart of Vietnam” and “Hanoi: Cradle of Heritage” in Asia and the Pacific, Europe and the Middle East, South Asia, and North America.
- Vietnam set to begin work on four major road projects next week
- Travel companies see positive outlook but challenges lie ahead
- Vietnam wants stronger agro-fishery exports to China
- HOSE reports 2022 revenue of nearly VND2 trillion
- Hanoi, South Korea to explore cooperation opportunities in smart city development
Travel companies see positive outlook but challenges lie ahead
Hanoi, South Korea to explore cooperation opportunities in smart city development
Open data and AI - the engine of economic growth
HanoiPlasPrintPack Exhibition launched to boost local plastic industry development
Vietnam urges China to facilitate Vietnamese seafood exports