Vietnam among world’s top ten beloved countries: magazine
Foreign visitors at Tam Coc-Bich Dong tourism site (Photo: VNA)
Hanoi (VNA) – Conde Nast Traveller readers have voted Vietnam among their top 20 favourite countries around the globe, as part of the US-based magazine’s 33rd annual readers’ choice awards survey.
Scoring 9212 points, Vietnam secured the 9th place in the list.
According to the magazine, the best time to go to Vietnam is between April and June, when the north emerges from its chilly winter season. Around this time, skies will usually be clear across the country and temperatures will be pleasant (as in not excruciatingly hot and humid).
Four hotels in Vietnam – Azerai La Residence in Hue city, Sofitel Legend Metropole Hanoi, JW Marriott Hotel Hanoi, and InterContinental Hanoi Landmark72 – were also ranked among the top 20 best hotels in Asia.
This year, more than 715000 Conde Nast Traveler readers joined the survey.
“The results of this year’s survey, conducted at the start of the COVID-19 pandemic, are a testament to the lasting power of a meaningful travel experience,” said Conde Nast Traveler’s United States editor Jesse Ashlock. “The winners represent the best of the best for our audience and offer plenty of trip-planning inspiration for all the adventures we can’t wait to have next.”
For 33 years, Conde Nast Traveler has published an annual Readers’ Choice Awards feature, recognising its audience’s favourite hotels and resorts across the globe./.
- A SPECTACULAR DISPLAY OF STARDOM & CELEBRATION OF INDIAN CINEMA AT THE 23rd EDITION OF IIFA WEEKEND AND AWARDS 2023
- Kargo Brings Innovative Video Advertising Products to APAC Market
- Trip.com Group Limited Reports Unaudited First Quarter of 2023 Financial Results
- Aussies missing out on vital nutrients as research shows potential of sustainable seafood
- BLUETTI Launches AC60&B80: Revolutionary Power Stations for Australian Outdoor Enthusiasts