[Photos]Hanoi during the years 1967-1975 through the lens of a German photographer
The exhibition opens from October 3 to November 15 at the Manzi Exhibition Space and the Manzi Art Space.
The 130 photos, taken by Thomas Billhardt during six visits to Vietnam, illustrate the life and activities of the people of Hanoi, and have become precious documents of the bygone past.
The author of these photos of Hanoi during the war years of the subsidized economy from 1967 to 1975 was not present at the opening due to COVID-19. But he logged in online at the press conference just before the opening.
“The compassion and tolerance of the Vietnamese people at that time was very great. Love and mutual support was something you could easily see, ”Thomas Billhardt said at the press conference.
- Party Chief Nguyen Phu Trong Calls For Concerted Efforts To Combat COVID 19
- Vietnam News Today July 30 Ho Chi Minh City to Vaccinate People After 6 p m
- COVID-19: 4,773 cases added to national tally on late July 29
- Newly-appointed Foreign Minister receives congratulations from China
- Vietnam reports 4,773 new Covid-19 cases