More localities to pilot double-decker buses
The south-central coast province of Binh Thuan and the southern coast province of Ba Ria-Vung Tau will launch double-decker bus services following a recent decision by PM Nguyen Xuan Phuc.
A double-decker bus in Ho Chi Minh City. Photo by Anh Viet
The Ministry of Transport is responsible for guiding the two localities to pilot the transport services, which aims to boost local tourism activities.
Hanoi was the first locality to put double-decker buses into operation in 2018. The service has also been introduced in Danang, Quang Ninh, and Ho Chi Minh City.
- Ma Fenghui visited the "Pursuing Dreams with a Pure Heart ---- Han Yuchen Oil on Canvas Collection"
- Quang Ninh boasts advantages for foreign investment attraction
- Southern provinces strive to reach targets
- Manufacturing and processing sector key to Quang Ninh's modernisation
- uin Art Travel Shoes Unveils Its Design Philosophy -"CALSEN"