Former COVID-19 hot spot Dà Nang welcomed its first tourists
Photo: VNA /CVN
Concretely, 55 travelers were brought to Da Nang by a Vietnam Airlines flight landing at Da Nang Airport at 935 am. As the first tourists to Da Nang after a two-month suspension of services, they were greeted by local tourism officials. They enjoy many perks, including a stay at a four-star hotel instead of a previously booked three-star hotel, and a free welcome party in the evening.
Tourists stay in Da Nang for three days and two nights until October 6. They plan to visit the main tourist attractions of the city, including Ba Na Hills tourist site, Ngu Hanh Son, Linh Ung Pagoda, Son Tra peninsula and My Khe beach.
Mai Thi Thanh Hai, deputy director of Da Nang Tourism Promotion Center, said the local tourism industry is committed to ensuring the safety of all tourists coming to Da Nang.
The municipal tourism department worked with tour operators in the city to ensure the effective implementation of epidemic prevention measures. Currently, 477 local hotels have resumed operations and 11 of the 16 tourist sites have reopened the doors to visitors.
- Like the Moon in a Night Sky 2021 film project showcases shorts, animations, and documentaries
- The craft of smashing gold thinner than 300 years old paper in Hanoi is recognized as a National Heritage
- Strangely, the “poisoned” porridge was only eaten at night, the bitter taste in Ha Giang
- Thailand s top coffee chain to expand in Vietnam
- Vietnam successfully handles APT attacks