Vietnam Airlines launch new domestic air routes
NDO – The national flag carrier Vietnam Airlines on June 22 officially launched three new routes connecting Can Tho with Buon Ma Thuot city (Dak Lak province), Vinh (Nghe An province) and Hai Phong city.
The airline will offer three round trip flights per week on the Can Tho – Vinh and Can Tho – Hai Phong routes on Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday, using A320, A321 and A321NEO planes.
Meanwhile, four round trip flights on the Can Tho – Buon Ma Thuot route will be operated on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Saturday each week, using ATR71 aircraft.
Vietnam Airlines will also offer discounts for passengers purchasing before July 15 with flights departing from now until December 31.
With the three new routes, Vietnam Airlines now operates a total of seven flights connecting Can Tho with Hanoi, Da Nang, Hai Phong, Vinh, Buon Ma Thuot, Con Dao and Phu Quoc.
In addition, the airline will open a new route between Can Tho and Dat Lat with three round trip flights per week on July 2.
The opening of the air routes will contribute to stimulating tourism in the Mekong River Delta, especially in Can Tho city.
- ASEAN Summits and related meetings wrap up
- Cushman & Wakefield Wins the Valuation Team of the Year Award Among Three Accolades at RICS Hong Kong Awards 2021
- Joint Forces for a Stronger Network for Recycling: Hong Chi Association and Nestlé Hong Kong Collaborated to Expand Their "Type 5 PP Plastic Recycling Campaign"
- Vietnam will carry out COVID-19 vaccinations for children aged 5-11 in
- Vietnam makes efforts to contribute to ASEAN-Russia partnership: PM
NANO 2 MEET YOU! VOOPOO DRAG NANO 2 is launched with a bang!
‘Brewing A Better Vietnam’ With Holly Bostock, Corporate Affairs Director At HEINEKEN Vietnam — VNI Ep9 Recap
Everything you need to know about working in Vietnam as an expat
Why Heineken sees a steeper than expected decline in third-quarter beer sales in Vietnam
Vietnam remains attractive investment destination: Report