Da Nang to host first tourists after COVID-19 resurgence
Passengers wait for check-in at a terminal of Da Nang International Airport (Photo: VNA)
Da Nang (VNA) – The Department of Tourism of Da Nang, in cooperation with Vietnam Airlines , will host the first tourists to visit the central city after the resurgence of COVID-19 in late July.
The department said a group of 55 tourists from the capital city of Hanoi have booked a three-day and two-night tour exploring destinations in the central city on October 4-6.
It said the Hanoian tourists, who will join the tour of Hung Long Thanh travel agency, will take a return flight from Hanoi to Da Nang to land at Da Nang International Airport on October 4.
The department said it hopes more domestic tourists would come to Da Nang soon with promotion programmes offered by travel agencies, airlines and hotels.
Sun World Ba Na Hills, one of the top tourist attractions in Da Nang, reopened to the public last week.
The city’s tourism industry has been heavily damaged by COVID-19 and it hosted only 2800 tourists in August, 95.5 percent decrease from the same period last year./.
- DTiQ Announces Senior Leadership Appointment to Oversee Sales & Marketing During Next Phase of Growth
- Amcor, Nfinite enter joint research agreement to leverage nanotechnology in recyclable and compostable packaging
- MediaGo Announces Full Deep Learning Capability For The Entire Marketing Chain
- Four flight attendants transporting illicit drugs freed from police custody
- Leading US-Africa Trade and Investments Initiative, Prosper Africa Partners with Africa Fintech Summit as Gold Sponsor
Hanoi should prioritize climate resilience in urban development: Experts
Investors voice concerns over unresolved pricing for renewable projects
Japanese retailers are opening more stores in Vietnam
Dozens of US Companies Flock to Vietnam to Tap into Fast-Growing Southeast Asian Market
Shares recover on increased demand