Sun World Bà Nà Hills reopens
Sun World Ba Na Hills is one of the first tourist sites in Da Nang to reopen after nearly two months of implementing social distancing measures to fight the spread of the coronavirus.
To prepare for its reopening, the complex has cleaned and disinfected all of its buildings. Disinfectants and body temperature checks will be assigned upon entering the resort.
On this occasion, Sun World Ba Na Hills is running a promotional program from September 20 to December 31 offering a lunch buffet to all visitors who purchase entrance tickets to the Ba Na Hills including the cable car.
In addition to Sun World Ba Na Hills, a few local resorts, including InterContinental Danang Sun Peninsula Resort, have welcomed the first customers after nearly two months of social distancing measures.
- FII Institute reveals the world's top priority is the rising cost of living
- In commemoration of World Pharmacists Day 2022, P&G Health lauds pharmacists and the role they play in providing whole-of-body healthcare to patients
- Central Vietnam Plans Evacuation Of More Than 800,000 Residents Ahead Of Storm Noru Landfall
- Jessica Tan, Co-CEO of Ping An Group: Elderly Care Needs the United Effort of Social and Family Forces
- Alterity Therapeutics Announces Presentation of Wearable Sensor Data from the bioMUSE Natural History Study at the International Congress of Parkinson's Disease and Movement Disorders
Vietnam's cooperative economy needs changes
Coinbase Introduces New Utility Token cbETH Earlier than The Merge
Investors cautious about disbursing investments amid higher rates: experts
Lengthy visa process a setback for FDI firms
What’s Solstarter($SSS) | The whole lot you have to find out about it.