Hoi An named best city in Asia by Travel & Leisure
Nhân Dân Online - The ancient city of Hoi An in Quang Nam province (central Vietnam) topped the list of the 15 best cities in Asia in a recent vote by readers of the American travel magazine Travel & Leisure.
Hoi An took first place with a score of 9052 out of a total of 100 which is due to its eclectic architecture, energetic nightlife, canals, culture, heritage and food.
It is followed by Chiang Mai (Thailand), Kyoto (Japan), Udaipur (India), Luang Prabang (Laos), Ubud (Indonesia), Bangkok (Thailand), Jaipur (India), Tokyo (Japan), Siem Reap (Cambodia ), Singapore, Kolkata (India), Seoul (Republic of Korea), Taipei (China) and Hong Kong (China).
Hoi An is a well-known travel destination in Vietnam. The city was named a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 1999.
- GWEC calls on Vietnamese government to extend wind energy ?tariff
- Danang takes Covid-19 prevention measures for tourism activities
- Three children drown in Central Highlands coffee garden
- Over 1,200 backlog containers of goods at Cat Lai Port cleared
- Hanoi: More than 98% of enterprises have used e-invoice
Danang takes Covid-19 prevention measures for tourism activities
Soc Trang commences construction of two wind power plants
Wood exports reach nearly US$9 billion in nine months
Construction begins on three wind power projects in Soc Trang
Vietnam’s investment ministry proposes banning personal offshore investment