Danang beaches crowded again as Covid-19 pandemic under control
Beaches in Danang City were crowded on the first day social distancing orders were loosened in the city.
On early Friday morning, many people flocked to the beaches to swim and do exercise.
At Bien Dong Park in Son Tra District, the fences were removed and people could go to the beach.
Many people came to the beaches to relax after the long closure.
In an announcement released on Thursday evening on the loosening of social distancing, Danang authorities said the city had entered a new stage of Covid-19 prevention as the pandemic had been put under control from last week and transport services resumed from September 5.
However, the city still warned local residents to only go out when necessary and wear face masks in public.
Entertainment, karaoke joints, massage parlours, sports, bars, discos, public internet cafes, casinos, gyms, swimming pools and events with more than 30 people are still banned.
To date, 308 out of 389 COVID-19 patients have been released from hospital and only 35 patients are in treatment at quarantine centres.
The city has witnessed no SARS-CoV-2 infection cases in the community for 14 days as of Friday morning.
- AXA AFFIN offers COVID-19 Complimentary Support Fund to assist its customers and to spur vaccination
- Bac Giang 87 new cases, HCMC 45 as Covid-19 pandemic rages on
- Librestream Brings its Onsight Augmented Reality Solution to Japan and Establishes Localized Sales and Support Operations
- Vietnam has vaccinated more than 1.77 million of its 96-million population
- How Putin got exactly everything he wanted from US President Joe Biden
How Ho Chi Minh City support small traders during the Covid-19 pandemic
Many enterprise in the leather and footwear have a impressive growth during this time
Boosting domestic investment to bolster economic growth: experts
How to Acquire a Company in Vietnam as Foreigner
Napas unveils unified QR code system for bank transfers