Hang Ma Street shines with Mid-Autumn Festival decorations
The atmosphere of the Mid-Autumn Festival has returned to some streets in Hanoi, attracting many young people.
The light from various decorations on display has coloured Hang Ma Street. In the past week, Ha Ma, Hang Luoc and Cha Ca streets which are located inside the Mid-Autumn Festival market area has received lots of visitors at night.
Many young people and families with small children went to those streets to enjoy the atmosphere, buy some colourful decorations and toys and take photos. There are both modern and traditional toys on display including paper masks and lion heads.
Those streets are often crowded at night and will remain buys until the 15th day of the lunar August.
Some photos of the streets:
Star lantern, the symbolic toy for Mid-Autumn Festival
- Vaccination: HCM needs 6 million Covid-19 vaccines to immunize all adults
- Foreign Minister Bui Thanh Son meets foreign counterparts in New York
- Leaf salad changes taste over time
- Charity Work During The Pandemic: Humanity And Kindness Amidst Difficulties
- Vietnam’s Economy to Slow Down Due to Prolonged COVID-19 but ADB Bullish in the Medium and Longer Term
Charity Work During The Pandemic: Humanity And Kindness Amidst Difficulties
Vietnamese airlines inked big jet-engine deals with U.S firms
Resolving The Problem Of Cross-Border Commerce With Ha Phuong Anh, CRO Of OpenCommerce - VNI (Vietnamese) S2, Ep2 Recap
Vietjet, US engine supplier sign US$260-million service contract
Why Masan Group acquires mobile virtual network operator Mobicast