WorldKings recognizes 5 world culinary records from Vietnam
The World Records Union (WorldKings) has officially recognized five world culinary records from Vietnam after more than eight years of searching and nominating.
The Appraisal Council of WorldKings has approved five application for world records of Vietnamese cuisine: the country owns the most “strand and broth” dishes in the world (164 dishes); the country owns the most kinds of
(salted fish) and dishes make from
with typical favors in the world (100 dishes); the country owns the world’s most dishes made from flowers (272 dishes); the country owns the most kinds of special roll in the world (103 dishes); and the country owns the world’s most dishes made from rice flour (143 dishes).
The decision was based on five applications for world records of Vietnamese cuisine which were nominated by Vietnam Records Organization (VietKings) since early 2020.
In early of September, all information related to the World Records of Vietnamese cuisine will be released on the media of World Records Union (WorldKings) globally to help Vietnam Records Organization (VietKings) promote Vietnamese culinary art to the world.
In 2016 Vietnamese ‘Pho’ (noodles with beef or chicken), ‘bun cha’ (rice noodles with grilled pork) and ‘banh mi’ (Vietnamese sandwich) were listed among the world’s top 100 famous food by the Worldkings.
- The one who brought Mo areca to the world
- Hundred-year-old rhododendron forest on the top of Truong Son
- Vietstar and Tricor Axcelasia Group signed MoU
- What does the beach resort appearing in Binh Thuan have that anyone who comes to travel must admire and praise?
- Discover Binh Lieu – “Small Sapa” with a series of stunningly beautiful wild places in the heart of Quang Ninh