The island of Phu Quôc is developing ecological agriculture linked to tourism
|A seaside resort in the island district of Phu Quoc, province of Kien Giang (South). Photo: VNA /CVN|
Phu Quoc focuses on building eco-agricultural models associated with services, developing sustainable tourism, at the same time strengthening the promotion and presentation of its eco-agricultural tourism products and agricultural tourism destinations to tourists.
According to Huynh Thanh Minh, head of the Phu Quoc Economic Office, by building eco-agricultural models associated with services, tourism needs the participation of the community to bring economic benefits associated with social and environmental benefits.
The development of ecological agriculture associated with services and tourism will drive the rapid and sustainable development of agriculture in Phu Quoc, and help preserve the original cultural values of the countryside and the brand value of Phu Quoc's unique merchandise.
With its 56500 ha, Phu Quoc is the largest island in Vietnam. Known for its superb beaches and forests, Phu Quoc is also called the "emerald island" because of its natural treasures and its tourist potential.
- Saigon Times - Great Circle donates necessities to Covid-19 treatment hospitals
- Enjoying Innovative Vitamins That Taste Better: YOUVIT Gummies Launch in Hong Kong, Pledges Donation to Po Leung Kuk Children
- Gemini Horoscope September 2021 Monthly Predictions for Love Financial Career and Health
- 'AGON by AOC': a New Gaming Brand Strategy to Inspire Gamers at Every Level
- Vietnam’s internet speed is back to normal as undersea cable fixed