Essential supports for candidates during high school graduation exam
NDO – During the 2020 national high school graduation exam, the contestants have received essential support towards achieving the best results in the important exam.
The candidates’ parents gathering in front of schools’ gates when the test was about to end.
The parents and their children following a test
A teacher from Dinh Tien Hoang High School congratulating her students after the test of literature at the Nguyen Trai High School exam venue in Ba Dinh District.
On the occasion, Hanoi Youth Union, in collaboration with relevant agencies and organisations, continued to launch the ‘Tiep suc mua thi’ (exam season support) campaign to support students.
The volunteers were present at the test venues from early morning to prepare for their activities.
In addition to reminding and supporting contestants, the volunteers have motivated mentally the candidates during the stressful exam days.
In the face of the new development of the Covid-19 epidemic, the medical forces were arranged at the exam venues to promptly give emergency aid and handle the students facing health problems.
In addition, functional forces, such as police, civil defense and traffic inspectors are always on duty to ensure security inside and outside the exam areas.
Photo credit: THUY NGUYEN
- To Vo Gate of Ly Son Island – ‘Jeju of Vietnam’ gives you the freedom to check-in
- Green Future for The Self-Storage Industry: Extra Space Asia Goes The Extra Mile for Clean Energy with LYS Energy Group
- Get a full set of Quang Ngai travel experiences for a complete trip
- Over 80% Covid-19 patients in VN show mild symptoms and recover on their own
- MoPS makes impressive breakthroughs in forming national population database
Mitsubishi to withdraw from coal-fired power plant project in Vietnam
Advanced labour code dismaying foreign employers
Speculation pushes land prices up: Ministry of Construction
Vietnam s seafood exports expected to hit US 9 4 billion in 2021
Fall in January imports of completely-built-up motor cars