Nhan Dan 115 Hospital sets Asian records in applying AI technology
Hanoi (VNA) – The Nhan Dan 115 Hospital in Ho Chi Minh City has set three Asian records in developing and applying new medical techniques.
The hospital received three certificates from the Asia Book of Records for the records, two collective titles and one for individual, at a ceremony on May 28.
It set the records as the first hospital in Vietnam to perform brain tumor surgery using the artificial intelligence (AI) technology system Modus V Synaptive robot, and to meet the European Stroke Association’s gold-standard for stroke treatment.
Meanwhile, the individual certificate was awarded to Dr. Chu Tan Si – the first doctor to conduct brain tumor surgery using this AI technology./.VNA
- Overcoming hardship, Gia Lai agriculture on the rise
- Duality announced the appointment of Dr. Yver as Chairman of SAB
- Donner Guitars Brings Dynamic and Innovative Designs to Music Lovers
- Finding 100 Excellent Vietnamese Farmer of 2022
- Pop Culture Group Plans and Executes the 2022 Digital Economy Industry Investment Promotion Conference in Xiamen
Illumina unveils NovaSeq X Series to accelerate genomic discoveries and improve human health
Standard Chartered named Best ESG Bank in Vietnam in 2022
AEON Vietnam celebrates its 10th anniversary
Hackers Steal Crypto From Bitcoin ATM By Exploiting The Zero-Day Bug
Vietstar and Tricor Axcelasia Group signed MoU