Nearly 1,500 cyber attacks hit Vietnam’s information systems
Hanoi (VNA) – Nearly 1,500 cyber attacks were recorded on information systems in Vietnam in the first five months of 2020, a year-on-year decline of 43.9 percent, according to the Department of Information Security under the Ministry of Information and Communications.
The decrease was thanks to the ministry’s implementation of policies to promote cybersecurity, and provision of technical support for relevant ministries and localities.
Ensuring cybersecurity is a prerequisite to build e-government, according to the ministry.
In 2019, for the first time, Vietnam was named by the International Telecommunication Union (ITU) in the group of countries and territories with high commitment to cybersecurity, ranking 50th among 175 countries and territories, up 50 places compared to 2017./.VNA
- How giants global Amazon and Alibaba boost their business in Vietnam
- AXA AFFIN offers COVID-19 Complimentary Support Fund to assist its customers and to spur vaccination
- Bac Giang 87 new cases, HCMC 45 as Covid-19 pandemic rages on
- Librestream Brings its Onsight Augmented Reality Solution to Japan and Establishes Localized Sales and Support Operations
- Vietnam has vaccinated more than 1.77 million of its 96-million population
How giants global Amazon and Alibaba boost their business in Vietnam
How Ho Chi Minh City support small traders during the Covid-19 pandemic
Many enterprise in the leather and footwear have a impressive growth during this time
Boosting domestic investment to bolster economic growth: experts
How to Acquire a Company in Vietnam as Foreigner