These are the most active investors in China’s startups
Which investors are most active in China? Using Tech in Asia’s data, we’ve generated this constantly updated list of investors that have invested in China-based startups in the past two years. We’re arranging firms by the number of deals they’ve done. We acknowledge that this tends to favor early-stage investment firms over others, so in the near future we hope to generate content that better conveys the impact of each firm.
To keep things concise, we’re only featuring firms that have invested in three or more companies in China within the past two years.
Each firm’s “# of startups invested” is also limited to the region and that time frame.
Our data is a work in progress. If you’re a fund and find that there’s inaccurate or missing information here, do drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist. For more auto-generated lists of investor funding data, head here.
- New Study on Shark Attack Media Coverage Shows Increasing use of the Phrase "Shark Bite"
- UK Inflation Hits A 40-12 months File, Bitcoin Drops Extra Than 2.5%
- Global AdTech Company TripleLift Names Dave Clark as New Chief Executive Officer
- STRADVISION Unveils New Company Identity to Accelerate Global Business
- Overcoming hardship, Gia Lai agriculture on the rise
UK Inflation Hits A 40-12 months File, Bitcoin Drops Extra Than 2.5%
Illumina unveils NovaSeq X Series to accelerate genomic discoveries and improve human health
Standard Chartered named Best ESG Bank in Vietnam in 2022
AEON Vietnam celebrates its 10th anniversary
Hackers Steal Crypto From Bitcoin ATM By Exploiting The Zero-Day Bug