These are the most active investors in Singapore’s startups
Which investors are most active in Singapore? Using
Tech in Asia ’s data, we’ve generated this constantly updated list of investors that have invested in Singapore-based startups in the past two years. We’re arranging firms by the number of deals they’ve done. We acknowledge that this tends to favor early-stage investment firms over others, so in the near future we hope to generate content that better conveys the impact of each firm.
To keep things concise, we’re only featuring firms that have invested in three or more companies in Singapore within the past two years.
Each firm’s “# of startups invested” is also limited to the region and that time frame.
Our data is a work in progress. If you’re a fund and find that there’s inaccurate or missing information here, do drop us a note at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll be happy to assist. For more auto-generated lists of investor funding data,
head here .
- COVID-19 returns to Wuhan, where it first emerged in China
- Cyberport, Ericsson, SmarTone and Unissoft Join Hands to Develop New 5G Applications, Form Hong Kong's First 5G Edge Computing Deployment Scenario Used at Cyberport and Unleash the Power of 5G Technology
- Vallen Poised for Business Expansion and Captures New Revenue Stream in the Cloud with Infor
- Establishment of grassroots technology teams proposed to fight against pandemic
- Indian pharmaceutical firms to provide Vietnam with 1 million Covid-19 antiviral doses