Sci-tech innovation awards honour 40 projects
Sciences: award of the Vifotec prize to 40 works
Hanoi (VNA) - The Vietnam Science and Technology Innovation Award (Vifotec) was presented on Wednesday evening, October 21 in Hanoi.
This event was honored by the presence of Deputy Prime Minister Nguyen Duc Dam and other ministry officials.
Panorama of the ceremony of discount of the Vifotec Awards. Photo: VNA
This year, the Organizing Committee awarded the prestigious prize. Vifotec to 40 works including five first prizes, 8 second prizes, 8 third prizes and 19 incentive prizes.
The Vifotec Prize was awarded to research in the fields of mechanics and automation, materials technologies, biology, technologies for environmental protection and the rational use of natural resources and, finally, energy saving technologies and new energies… - VNA
- Vietnam set to begin work on four major road projects next week
- Travel companies see positive outlook but challenges lie ahead
- Vietnam wants stronger agro-fishery exports to China
- HOSE reports 2022 revenue of nearly VND2 trillion
- Hanoi, South Korea to explore cooperation opportunities in smart city development
Travel companies see positive outlook but challenges lie ahead
Hanoi, South Korea to explore cooperation opportunities in smart city development
Open data and AI - the engine of economic growth
HanoiPlasPrintPack Exhibition launched to boost local plastic industry development
Vietnam urges China to facilitate Vietnamese seafood exports