Meet the 20 top-funded fintech companies in India
India is a hotbed for fintech innovation. Which company in the country is most likely to challenge the status quo in the finance industry? An imperfect way to judge would be the amount of money they have raised. Using
Tech in Asia’s
data, we’ve generated this constantly updated list of 20 fintech companies in India who have raised the most money from investors.
To keep the list fresh, we’ve only included funding data from the past two years.
Seeking more? Search the most comprehensive database
of tech companies in Asia or read our
Research methodology . For more auto-generated lists of startup funding data,
head here .
- Vietnam News Today July 31 Hanoi Asked to Work Out Home Isolation Plan for Covid 19 F1 Cases
- Olympics: Japan clinch historic fencing gold in men's epee team
- Vietnam confirms 8,622 new COVID-19 cases and nearly 300 deaths
- Ministry confirms 3,657 new Covid-19 cases, 139 fatalities
- How To Watch ESPN in Vietnam Live Online and Stream For Free