National digital transformation program
This program aims to give new impetus to the digital transformation of public administration, to create a society more involved in digital development and to foster the creation of digital technology companies of international scope.
The goal is to dematerialize 80% of public services to be among the 70 countries responding to the e-government development indices (EGDI).
Other ambitions: the digital economy will have to represent 20% of GDP in 2025 productivity to increase by at least 7% each year. The country would then be in the top 50 in the world in terms of information technology (IDI), in the top 50 in terms of competitiveness index (GCI), in the top 35 in innovation (GII)… -VOV /VNA
- Nestlé launches NESCAFÉ Plan 2030 worth more than CHF1 billion
- CCXGF: Policy Review of ESG Reporting and Analysis of ESG Reporting of China's Publicly Listed Companies in 2022
- Survey commissioned by IHG Hotels & Resorts reveals what consumers value when they travel
- PARADISO, BARCELONA IS NO.1 AS THE WORLD'S 50 BEST BARS 2022 ARE REVEALED
- Agriculture must change to keep up with the world trend