Vietnam to send 19-strong delegation to Tokyo Paralympics
Vietnam will send a 19-member delegation to the Tokyo Paralympics. (Photo: Getty Images)
NDO/VNA – Vietnam will send a 19-member delegation to the Tokyo Paralympics in the near future, said deputy head of the Vietnam Sports Administration under the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism Nguyen Hong Minh.
During his working session with the Vietnam Paralympic Association in Hanoi on June 16, Minh said the delegation will comprise a leader, three officials, a doctor, three coaches and 11 athletes, including three in track-and-field, four in swimming and four in weightlifting.
Before their departure for Tokyo on August 18, they are required to take PCR tests for COVID-19 with negative results within 72 hours.
- The Mekong Delta Travel Guide, tourist attractions
- Vietnam welcomes efforts by UN centre for preventive diplomacy in Central Asia
- Hotel in Hanoi by architect ‘witch’ Bensley on American newspaper
- New dance emerges on TikTok to fight COVID-19
- How To Watch BBC iPlayer in Vietnam Live Online and Stream for Free