Football: Porto record first win over Juventus
Juventus' Cristiano Ronaldo in action. (Reuters)
Goals from Mehdi Taremi and Moussa Marega propelled Porto to their first ever victory over Juventus in the Champions League after they secured a 2-1 win over the Italian champions in the first leg of their last 16 tie on Wednesday (Feb 17).
On a night when very little went Juventus's way, Federico Chiesa's late strike at least handed them a lifeline going into the return leg in Turin on March 9.
* Ashley Barnes struck a 52nd-minute equaliser as Burnley frustrated Fulham's hopes of back-to-back Premier League wins in a 1-1 draw at Turf Moor on Wednesday.
* Premier League leaders Manchester City turned on the style as they moved 10 points clear at the top with a ruthless 3-1 win at Everton on Wednesday.
* Borussia Dortmund's Erling Haaland continued his prolific run in the Champions League by scoring twice as his side came from behind to earn a 3-2 win at Sevilla in a last-16 first leg on Wednesday.
* La Liga leaders Atletico Madrid offered new hope to Real Madrid and Barcelona of getting back into the title race after they could only draw 1-1 at Levante on Wednesday.
* Fourth seed Daniil Medvedev maintained his iron grip on good friend Andrey Rublev and clinched the all-Russian clash 7-5 6-3 6-2 on Wednesday to book his Australian Open semi-final spot and extend his winning streak to 19 matches.
* Greece's Stefanos Tsitsipas recovered from two sets down to stun Rafael Nadal in the Australian Open quarter-finals on Wednesday, ending the Spaniard's bid for a record 21st Grand Slam title. Second seed Nadal was on course for a comfortable victory before Tsitsipas turned the match around to prevail 3-6, 2-6, 7-6 (7/4), 6-4, 7-5 in a seismic upset.
* Norway claimed their first gold medal at this year's Alpine skiing world championships by beating Sweden to win the mixed team parallel event on Wednesday. Fabian Wilkens Solheim defeated Mattias Roenngren by 0.49 seconds to give Norway the decisive point in a 3-1 victory.
* All Premier League fixtures will continue to be available on live television in the United Kingdom until fans are allowed to return to stadiums, England's top flight league announced on Wednesday.
- Hang Trong folk print- a touch of the legacy in the modern life
- India daily weather forecast latest February 27 Isolated rain thunderstorms expected over some places
- Experience in touring Chi Quang Ngai stream for a relaxing weekend, cool spring bath
- Five traditional festivals in Quang Ngai are famous for attracting tourists from near and far
- Thien An Temple in Quang Ngai – the ideal destination for tranquility, beautiful scenery