Australia supports Vietnam and other countries to access COVID-19 vaccine
The purchases will be made from a range of manufacturers via the global COVAX Facility scheme, which aims to secure rapid and fair global access to COVID-19 vaccines.
The tranche of funding comes on top of the US$23.2 million already committed.
The plan will be rolled out over three years to help countries in Southeast Asia and the Pacific achieve “full immunization coverage.”
The money will be used to distribute millions of COVID-19 vaccine doses to countries across the region, as well as provide technical support to local health authorities./.
CPV (Source: NDO)
- Party Chief Nguyen Phu Trong Calls For Concerted Efforts To Combat COVID 19
- Vietnam News Today July 30 Ho Chi Minh City to Vaccinate People After 6 p m
- COVID-19: 4,773 cases added to national tally on late July 29
- Newly-appointed Foreign Minister receives congratulations from China
- Vietnam reports 4,773 new Covid-19 cases