Vietnam eye U20 World Cup slot
The Vietnam Football Federation and Philippe Troussier, the coach of the U19 team, have said the team can win a ticket by reaching the semi-finals of the event to be held in Uzbekistan from October 14.
The team are expected to begin training in August after the pandemic hopefully ends.
The U20 World Cup will be played in Indonesia in May-June. Asia will have five representatives, hosts Indonesia and four qualifiers from the AFC U19 Championship.
Four years ago Vietnam under coach Hoang Anh Tuan had reached the semi-finals of the AFC U19 Championship in Bahrain, thereby winning a ticket to the 2017 U20 World Cup in South Korea.
Vietnam did not qualify from the group stage after drawing with New Zealand and losing 0-4 to France and 0-2 to Honduras.
- Hut 8 Crosses The 8,000 BTC Mark Whereas Persevering with To HODL
- Developing green agriculture in line with world development trend
- Localities requested to strictly sanction fishing vessels losing connection with vessel monitoring system
- QunaSys Co-Organizes International Training Workshop on Quantum Computing for Chemistry
- US investors display confidence in Vietnam