Vietnam’s Korean coach wants to set up football academy in adopted country
Lee Dong-jun, the Korean’s spokesperson, disclosed this information in an interview with Inside Vina, a Saigon publication in Korean, saying setting up a football academy has long been a dream of the 63-year-old coach.
In the past too Park has told the South Korean media about his dream to help Vietnamese football by nurturing young talent.
Park signed a new three-year contract with the Vietnam Football Federation late last year. He has bought a serviced apartment near the My Dinh National Stadium in Hanoi and is learning Vietnamese. He hopes to help the country qualify for the World Cup one day.
Last weekend he was at Hang Day Stadium in the capital to watch a friendly match between Hanoi and Viettel as the teams prepared for V. League 1 to restart next month.
The national team will begin preparing in September for 2022 World Cup qualifiers in October and November and the 2020 AFF Cup from November 23 to December 31.
- How giants global Amazon and Alibaba boost their business in Vietnam
- AXA AFFIN offers COVID-19 Complimentary Support Fund to assist its customers and to spur vaccination
- Bac Giang 87 new cases, HCMC 45 as Covid-19 pandemic rages on
- Librestream Brings its Onsight Augmented Reality Solution to Japan and Establishes Localized Sales and Support Operations
- Vietnam has vaccinated more than 1.77 million of its 96-million population
How giants global Amazon and Alibaba boost their business in Vietnam
How Ho Chi Minh City support small traders during the Covid-19 pandemic
Many enterprise in the leather and footwear have a impressive growth during this time
Boosting domestic investment to bolster economic growth: experts
How to Acquire a Company in Vietnam as Foreigner