EU partially withdraws tariff preferences to Cambodia under EBA
The move follows the EU decision made in February 2020 even though the Cambodian government and private sector have been trying to lobby the bloc not to implement or at least delay the withdrawal, according to the local media Khmer Times.
The Garment Manufacturers Association of Cambodia (GMAC) and the Cambodia Footwear Association (CFA) together with the European chamber of commerce have called again for the EU to postpone its partial withdrawal because of the devastating effect of COVID-19 on the industries, it reported.
The EU is Cambodia’s largest trading partner. The EU’s decision affects one-fifth (or 1.08 billion USD) of Cambodia’s annual exports to the union./.
CPV (Source: VNA)
- Pho shops from the “grandparents” era in Ho Chi Minh City are still crowded despite the time
- Discover the beautiful paradise of cloud and Swertia flower in the Northwest region
- Spectacular competitors on the Ultimate Highway to Olympia 2022
- Take a look at vermicelli and pho dishes that are “paradoxical” but taste “out of sauce” in Hanoi
- 3 ravishing bays in Vietnam are on the list of “Club of the most beautiful bays in the world”
Binance Freezes $1 Million Company Accounts Due To Legislation Enforcement Requests
Invoice Murray’s Ethereum Pockets Hacked For 110 ETH ($174,000)
Binh Duong encourages enterprises to invest in social housing
Helium Proposes Shifting Complete Crypto Wi-fi Community To Solana
The 10th anniversary VietinBank - MUFG strategic alliance