Football: New Japanese technical director quarantined upon arrival in Vietnam
|Yusuke Adachi, the new technical director of the Vietnam Football Federation (left) is expected to train human resources for Vietnam’s youth football|
Hailing from Japan, Adachi boarded a flight from his native country to Van Don International Airport in the northern province of Quang Ninh on August 10 and is expected to assume his new position at the VFF following the completion of his quarantine period.
Born in 1961, Adachi has developed into an elite coach at the Asian Football Confederation (AFC) and has led in an array of high-level coaching courses organised by the AFC.
Most notably, several Vietnamese coaches such as Nguyen Huu Thang, Nguyen Minh Phuong, Le Huynh Duc, and Phan Thanh Hung have attended training courses delivered by Adachi.
The VFF stated that the Japanese expert is proficient in training young talent and has taken up numerous positions related to youth football development over the years.
Adachi had originally accepted the VFF’s invitation to take over as VFF technical director in July after the contract of German expert Jurgen Gede was terminated.
The VFF noted that aside from devising plans for the country’s youth teams, the new technical director will be responsible for training coaches and technical directors for football clubs and centres across Vietnam.
- How giants global Amazon and Alibaba boost their business in Vietnam
- AXA AFFIN offers COVID-19 Complimentary Support Fund to assist its customers and to spur vaccination
- Bac Giang 87 new cases, HCMC 45 as Covid-19 pandemic rages on
- Librestream Brings its Onsight Augmented Reality Solution to Japan and Establishes Localized Sales and Support Operations
- Vietnam has vaccinated more than 1.77 million of its 96-million population
How giants global Amazon and Alibaba boost their business in Vietnam
How Ho Chi Minh City support small traders during the Covid-19 pandemic
Many enterprise in the leather and footwear have a impressive growth during this time
Boosting domestic investment to bolster economic growth: experts
How to Acquire a Company in Vietnam as Foreigner