Former Malaysian PM to form new political party
Mahathir, 95, the world’s oldest elected leader until his resignation in February, said the party, still unnamed, would be independent, champion the rights of the country’s Muslim majority and battle corruption.
Speaking with reporters at a press conference, he said that the party will fight those involved in bribery and the stealing of money.
Mahathir said he will be chairman and the party would not be part of the current government or the opposition alliance of which he used to be a member.
Mahathir took office as the Malaysian PM for the second term in May 2018 . He once held the position from 1981 to 2003./.
- Raw pangasius prices increase slightly in the Mekong Delta
- Vietlott Energy 6/55 Lottery: Seems an enormous who gained a Jackpot of 42 billion VND?
- Vietnam, Malaysia should lift bilateral trade to 20 billion USD by 2025: President
- The spouse of billionaire Pham Nhat Vuong, Mrs. Pham Thu Huong was secretly photographed, her magnificence was shocking
- Large prospect helps billionaire Pham Nhat Vuong’s “beloved” to “develop” in Europe
Vietlott Energy 6/55 Lottery: Seems an enormous who gained a Jackpot of 42 billion VND?
Bringing Vietnam Intelligence To The World With Phạm Minh Tuấn CEO Of FPT Software (S2E25)
Bitcoin’s bearish sentiment may quickly change if the worth tumbles from $41,000
Outcomes of the Central Lottery in the present day January 20, 2022