Former Party General Secretary Le Kha Phieu passes away
|Former Party General Secretary Le Kha Phieu|
The memorial service for the former Party General Secretary will be announced shortly by the Party Central Committee.
Senior Lieutenant General Le Kha Phieu was born on December 27, 1931 in Dong Khe commune, Dong Son district, Thanh Hoa province, north central Vietnam.
He had held many key posts in the army, including the Head of Political General Department of the People’s Army of Vietnam. He was elected the General Secretary of the Party Central Committee at the 4th conference of the 8th Party Central Committee. He was a member of the 10th National Assembly.
- Thousands Protest Coronavirus Health Pass in France Police Bracing for Clashes
- Looking ahead to Day 9 at Tokyo 2020
- HCMC and all southern cities extend social distancing for another 14 days to contain the virus
- Covid 19 in Vietnam Southern Localities Extend Social Distancing for Another Two Weeks
- Vietnam becomes more attractive in the long run. Here’s why
537 focal points to provide agricultural products for southern provinces connected
Why Vietnam is rated one of top 10 emerging markets in the global data center market?
HCMC’s budget collection rises nearly 20% in H1
Sky Mavis Founder Refuses to Call Himself Vietnam s First Tech Billionaire
PPP contract signed for last North-South expy section