Ministry of Health ready to support Da Nang in the fight against COVID-19
The Ministry of Health has set up 4 testing centers in Da Nang, including the Da Nang Centre for Disease Control and Prevention, Da Nang Hospital for Lung Diseases, Da Nang hospital, and Hospital 199 (under the Ministry of Public Security) with automated equipment and testing kits transported from Hanoi and Ho Chi Minh city. The Ministry of Health also plans to open an emergency national reserves in Da Nang University of Medical Technology and Pharmacy to store medical facilities for urgent needs.
Experts are now working hard to finish testing thousands of samples of the people living near 3 major hospitals in Da Nang.
- 340 Vietnamese citizens return safely from Australia
- Quang Hai named among 500 most important players globally
- Gold price today fell for the first time after rising in early sessions
- Containers of black pepper stuck in Nepal “rescued” successfully
- City provides support to cooperatives amid Covid-19 pandemic
Containers of black pepper stuck in Nepal “rescued” successfully
Timo officially moves to new banking partner
Special promotions offered on ASEAN Online Sale Day
Seven state companies in HCMC post losses
Thai Nguyen book publishing: Increasing capital by 200%, wanting to dominate the international school system of IRIS