COVID-19 affects 18 million people worldwide
A COVID-19 patient is treated at a hospital in Mexico City, Mexico (Photo: AFP/ VNA)
Mexico’s health ministry reported a record 9,500 new confirmed cases of coronavirus and 784 additional fatalities.
The Brazilian government reported on Saturday that 1,088 more over the last 24 hours, following the US in terms of the number of COVID-19 infection cases.
South Africa now ranks 5th in the world for COVID-19 active cases with more than 500,000 confirmed cases.
The World Health Organization on Sunday warned that the COVID-19 pandemic may last long.
- 340 Vietnamese citizens repatriated from Australia
- India: At least 18 dead when COVID-19 evacuation plane crash lands at airport
- Vietnam’s economic growth forecasted to rebound to 7% growth in 2021
- 340 Vietnamese citizens return safely from Australia
- Quang Hai named among 500 most important players globally
Containers of black pepper stuck in Nepal “rescued” successfully
Timo officially moves to new banking partner
Special promotions offered on ASEAN Online Sale Day
Seven state companies in HCMC post losses
Thai Nguyen book publishing: Increasing capital by 200%, wanting to dominate the international school system of IRIS