Ministry of Transport rejects suspension of all passenger transport activities
Pursuant to the fake document, apart from Hanoi- Ho Chi Minh City route and Hanoi/ Ho Chi Minh City- Da Nang City route, all domestic flights were required to suspend exploitation from July 31.
According to the representative of the Ministry of Transport, the decisions on transport activities are based on direction of the Prime Minister and the National Steering Committee for the Covid-19 Prevention and Control and the pandemic situation.
Up to now, the Ministry of Transport has just issued a document about the requirement of suspending passenger transport service from and to Da Nang City, applying from July 28. The decision is valid for 15 days.
By Minh Anh- Translated by Huyen Huong
- 340 Vietnamese citizens repatriated from Australia
- India: At least 18 dead when COVID-19 evacuation plane crash lands at airport
- Vietnam’s economic growth forecasted to rebound to 7% growth in 2021
- 340 Vietnamese citizens return safely from Australia
- Quang Hai named among 500 most important players globally
Containers of black pepper stuck in Nepal “rescued” successfully
Timo officially moves to new banking partner
Special promotions offered on ASEAN Online Sale Day
Seven state companies in HCMC post losses
Thai Nguyen book publishing: Increasing capital by 200%, wanting to dominate the international school system of IRIS