Vietnam reports second Covid-19 death
“Patient 437” died Friday night, Deputy Ministry of Health Nguyen Truong Son said.
The patient, who resides in Cam Le District, Da Nang City, had chronic kidney failure. He has treated kidney failure, hypertension, diabetes, atrial fibrillation and gout in Da Nang Hospital for a long time before he was found to be infected with Covid-19 on July 27.
- Vietnamese economy likely to be second best performer in Asia-Pacific region this year
- Vietnam welcomes 104 passengers on first international commercial flight in six months
- You can now enjoy unexpected tranquillity and a sense of balance at this luxury serviced apartment in Hanoi from $154
- Dantri/DTiNews continues classroom project in remote areas
- OCOP products contribute to rural development in Dak Lak
Vietnamese economy likely to be second best performer in Asia-Pacific region this year
Deputy Defence Minister hosts Japanese Ambassador
VN chairs ASEAN Chiefs of Defense Forces’ Meeting
Bright prospects for fisheries sector in final quarter
New ride-hail app in Vietnam lets customers bargain with drivers