45 new community transmission cases of COVID-19 confirmed in Da Nang
Da Nang city recorded 45 more COVID-19 cases on Friday morning, raising Vietnam’s tally to 509 and active cases to 140.
All the new patients are linked to local health facilities including Da Nang Hospital, Da Nang Oncology Hospital, Da Nang Hospital for Lung Diseases, and the Cam Le district medical center.
Aged between 27 and 87, they are either patients or family members taking care of patients.
This is the largest number of community transmissions reported in one day in Vietnam ever since the first cases were detected in the country in February.
So far, 369 patients have recovered and no deaths have been reported.
- COVID-19: the country detects three new imported cases
- September 28 session: Foreign investors net sold for the 3rd consecutive session
- Dong Nai approved the planning of 1,128 adjacent land plots for the resettlement project
- Comment on derivative stocks on September 29: Be cautious at the resistance zone at 870-875 points
- Vietnam sets 17 goals for 2030