Danang hospitals under lockdown due to Covid-19
Three hospitals in Danang City have been isolated while social distancing has been applied at six other districts for at least 15 days for Covid-19 prevention starting from July 28.
Danang Hospital, C Hospital and the Orthopedic and Physical Rehabilitation Hospital of Danang have been under lockdown. Sections surrounding the hospitals like Quang Trung, Hai Phong, Ong Ich Khiem and Nguyen Thi Minh Khai streets have been blocked.
Social distancing has also been applied in Hai Chau, Thanh Khe, Son Tra, Ngu Hanh Son, Cam Le and Lien Chieu districts per the prime ministerial directives.
During a meeting on July 27 led by Prime Minister Nguyen Xuan Phuc, the chairman of Danang People’s Committee Huynh Duc Tho said they had been ready to apply social distancing again to prevent the outbreak from inside out and detect new cases as soon as possible.
As of July 28 morning, Danang has detected 14 patients with SARS-CoV-2 including four medical staff at Danang Hospital.
Some photos of the city being locked down at early July 28 morning:
Danang hospitals under lockdown.
- Covid-19, Influenza, H.I.V, hepatitis C can be treated with a simple pill, and the U.S. is betting on It
- Yarmolenko inspires Ukraine to 2-1 win over North Macedonia
- Ho Chi Minh City told to apply smallest-possible-scale restrictions
- WHO pledges to work for early COVID-19 vaccine delivery to Vietnam
- Vietnam reports highest-ever 24-hour surge in Covid-19 cases
Hotels see dark days as pandemic rages on
Vietnam experiences strong growth in the export of fruits to China
How Japanese investors can own leading brands in Vietnam through M&A
Seminar discusses Vietnam-Venezuela B2B trade
Vietnam applied a temporary anti-dumping tax of 33.88% sugar products imported from Thailand.