Vietnam Energy Summit 2020: Private sector encouraged to engage in energy development
The participants said it is necessary to develop a competitive, effective and transparent energy market, create a breakthrough to shift from fossil fuels to renewable energy, and mobilize different sources to develop the national energy sector. The private sector should be encouraged to get involved in this process due to the energy industry developing in a dynamic manner. Deputy Prime Minister Trinh Dinh Dung said: “The Prime Minister has urged for the completion of a competitive power market to 2030 with a vision to 2045, with the goal of piloting the power retail market in 2022 and launching the official complete market in 2023. A fully competitive coal market will be launched in the period from 2026-2030”.
- Ho Chi Minh City pilots first tours to historical sites after COVID-19 hiatus
- Gifts presented to disadvantaged children on Mid-Autumn Festival
- VFF makes important contribution to fight against Covid-19 pandemic
- ‘Vietnam Must Act Now’: Foreign Investors Warn Of Lost Opportunities
- Lam Dong Province works towards modern agriculture
‘Vietnam Must Act Now’: Foreign Investors Warn Of Lost Opportunities
Lam Dong Province works towards modern agriculture
Thailand’s investor adds $353 mln to expand its business in Vietnam
Not On A Straight Career Path? No Worries, You Can Still Make It Big.
Forum promotes Vietnam-Czech Republic trade, investment